- Current Projects
- Projects in the Works
- Completed Projects
- Focus Canada 2016 - Attitudes about immigration and citizenship
- Canadian public opinion about governance 2016
- Canadian public opinion on Aboriginal Peoples
- 2016 Survey of Muslims in Canada
- Focus Canada 2015 - Public opinion on climate change
- AmericasBarometer 2014
- Canadian Public Opinion on Governance and the Public Service
- Cultural Competency Training of Police Officers and Security Personnel
- Focus Canada 2015 - Immigration and Multiculturalism
- Focus Canada 2013
- The Common Good: Who Decides? - 2012 Trudeau Foundation Annual Survey
- Focus Canada 2012
- See More
Democracy in the 21st Century - Trudeau Foundation Annual Survey
What is current Canadian public opinion as it relates to people and their environment, human rights and dignity, responsible citizenship, and Canada's role in the world?
These themes are explored in the latest Environics Institute national survey, just released by the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation in celebration of its 10th anniversary annual conference on public policy. Environics has partnered with the Trudeau Foundation on an annual survey since 2006, and this year is also collaborating with scientific advisors from Montreal's four universities.
The survey is in four separate parts, each addressing one of the Foundation themes. The conference took place in Montreal November 21-23, 2013, and Institute Executive Director Keith Neuman presented the survey results to conference delegates on the final day.
- Responsible citizenship
- Human rights and dignity
- People and their natural environment
- Canada in the World